Green Mountain Falls, Colorado is the ideal lodging option for you in the Pikes Peak region. With diverse lodging options and breathtaking views you will be glad you chose to get away to a refreshing mountain atmosphere.
Our motel has fourteen clean and comfortable rooms for you to choose from. All of our rooms include a table with chairs, a mid-size refrigerator, a microwave and a coffee maker. Our rooms with kitchenettes are additionally stocked with a full size refrigerator, stove/oven, toaster, dishes, pots and pans, utensils, and silverware. All linens are provided. Chairs are available on the porch in front of your room where you can relax, read a book or visit with your neighbors.
Are you planning a romantic getaway? Request a room with a cozy gas log fireplace. View information on each room including descriptions, photos and rates on our Book Online Tool.
- Free Wireless Internet
- Satellite TV
- Kitchenettes Available
- Rec Room
- Country Store
- Group Picnic Area
- BBQ Grills Available
- Dog Friendly
- Room prices are double occupancy, add $5 per person/night over 2 people.
Children age 5 and under are free.We honor the following 10% discounts: Active Military, Veterans and Senior Citizens 62 and over on nightly stays only.
- Laundry facilities are available on the premises.
- Each motel room is allowed 2 parking spaces. If you need additional parking, please contact the office to find out where you should park and you will be charged $3/day for additional parking.
- Quiet dogs, under control and on a leash at all times, are welcome. There is a $25.00 non – refundable dog fee for each dog with a two dog limit. Pets must be in a kennel in your absence. No other pets are allowed in our rooms.
- Rocky Top reserves a right to make final room assignments on the day of your arrival.
- Sales tax of 5.13% will be added to all room rates.
- A 2% surcharge will be applied to all credit card transactions.
Book online today!
When you make Rocky Top Motel & Campground a base camp for your Colorado Adventures, you will make memories that will last a lifetime. We are conveniently located just 3 miles from the Pikes Peak Highway and minutes away from Colorado Springs, Manitou Springs, Woodland Park, Cripple Creek and many famous local area attractions.