RV & Campground
Enjoy a remarkable camping experience near amazing landmarks such as Garden of the Gods, the Royal Gorge and Pikes Peak. Our RV Park offers 30/50 AMP full hookup service and tent camping with outstanding mountain views year round! Each campsite has a picnic table and a fire ring where your family can share an evening together watching a campfire or cooking s’mores. Our tent sites also have charcoal grills for your convenience.
Reserve a site for your RV or tent today to experience one of the best campgrounds in the pikes peak region. If you are looking to spend a night, a week or, we will be happy to accommodate you!
- Free Wireless Internet
- Satellite TV
- Phone With Voicemail
- Kitchenettes Available
- Rec Room
- Country Store
- Group Picnic Area
- BBQ Grills Available
- Dog Friendly
- Site prices are double occupancy, add $5.00 per person over 2 – Children 10 and under are free.
- We honor the following 10% discounts: Active Military, Veteran and Senior Citizens 62 and over on nightly stays only.
- Laundry facilities are available on the premises.
- These prices include 1-2 vehicles on your site. If a 2nd vehicle will not fit on your site, you will need to ask management where you should park and you will be charged for additional parking.
- Quiet dogs, under control and on a leash at all times, are welcome. There is a $25.00 non – refundable dog fee for each dog with a two dog limit. Pets must be in a kennel in your absence. No other pets are allowed in our rooms.
- Rocky Top reserves the right to make final room assignments on the day of your arrival.
- Sales tax of 5.13% will be added to all room rates.
- A 2% surcharge will be applied to all credit card transactions.
Book online today!
When you make Rocky Top Motel & Campground a base camp for your Colorado Adventures, you will make memories that will last a lifetime. We are conveniently located just 3 miles from the Pikes Peak Highway and minutes away from Colorado Springs, Manitou Springs, Woodland Park, Cripple Creek and many famous local area attractions.